JET Numismatics provides numismatic commentary and other related content with hundreds of readers from more than 26 different countries. Founded in 2015.
The content featured on JET Numismatics is written by editor Jack Topping, an avid numismatist for more than 10 years, who has extensive knowledge and experience with United States coins.
JET Numismatics is read by hundreds members of the numismatic community and interacted with various coin shops, U.S. national and international numismatic firms, organizations, groups and more on social media.
As of 10 April 2018, JET Numismatics has been published in and covered by various organizations, including, but not limited to:
- The 30 December 2017 edition of the Finger Lakes Numismatics Daily newsletter
- Volume 20, Number 54 of the Numismatic Bibliomania Society’s “E-Sylum” newsletter
- Volume 21, Number 37 of the Numismatic Bibliomania Society’s “E-Sylum” newsletter
- Various Twitter Followers, Likes and Re-Tweets from leading numismatic organizations such as NGC, Heritage Auctions, COINWeek, Numista and others
- Guest Commentary in the 27 March 2017 edition of Coin World magazine
To engage with JET Numismatics on social media, see below:
- Twitter: @jetnumismatics