JET Numismatics provides numismatic commentary and other related content with hundreds of readers from more than 44 different countries. Established in 2015.
The content featured on JET Numismatics is written by editor Jack Topping, an avid numismatist for more than 10 years, who has extensive knowledge and experience with United States coins.
JET Numismatics is read by hundreds members of the numismatic community and interacted with various coin shops, U.S. national and international numismatic firms, organizations, groups and more on social media.
As of December 20, 2019, JET Numismatics was rated one of the “Top 75 Coin Blogs and Websites For Coin Collectors and Numismatists in 2020” by Feedspot.com.
As of February 15, 2020, The JET Numismatics Podcast was rated the third best Numismatic Podcast by Feedspot.com.
As of February 16, 2020, JET Numismatics has been published in and covered by various organizations, including, but not limited to:
- Volume 20, Number 54 of the Numismatic Bibliomania Society’s “E-Sylum” newsletter
- Volume 21, Number 37 of the Numismatic Bibliomania Society’s “E-Sylum” newsletter
- Volume 22, Number 37 of the Numismatic Bibliomania Society’s “E-Sylum” newsletter
- Volume 23, Number 01 of the Numismatic Bibliomania Society’s “E-Sylum” newsletter
- Various Twitter Followers, Likes and Re-Tweets from leading numismatic organizations such as The United States Mint, the Bank of England Museum, the American Numismatic Association, APMEX, NGC, Heritage Auctions, COINWeek, Numista and others
- Guest Commentary in the 27 March 2017 edition of Coin World magazine
- Published in the Spring 2019 World Internet Numismatic Society Newsletter
To engage with JET Numismatics on social media, see below: